On 27 November, Luxembourg investors gathered at Deloitte Luxembourg for the first conference on Private Public Partnerships (PPP) projects in Poland, organised in collaboration with the Embassy of Poland in Luxembourg and the Luxembourg-Poland Business Club.
Over 85 professionals united at Deloitte’s premises to connect, learn and share their knowledge on the subject. They further looked into topics such as the opportunities PPP investments offer and how best to determine the value of these investments.
For many years, private public partnerships have been considered an excellent method of realising infrastructure investments in many countries of the world. The event also brought together international experts and local players who discussed practical issues and shared their visions of the future of PPP projects in Poland.
The panel included:
- Mrs Jolanta Korzun, main specialist on PPP projects within the Polish Ministry of Economy, Warsaw
- Mr Kim Kreilgaard, Head of Division, Lending Operations in Poland, Baltic Sea Department, EIB
- Mr Pierre Masset, Partner – Corporate Finance Advisory, Deloitte Tax & Consulting
- Mr. William Pierson, Partner and Managing Director of Energy at Marguerite Adviser S.A.
- Mr Adrian Pawelec, legal counsel at Marguerite Adviser S.A.
- Mr Artur Sosna, President of the Luxembourg / Poland Business Club
- Public – Private Partnership in Poland. Investment opportunities. Download PDF
- Luxembourg An attractive place for Private-Public Partnerships (Deloitte) Download PDF
Photos by Małgorzata Skwara