We are pleased to announce the official start of the first “Luxembourg-Poland Business Club” (LPBC).
Over 50 participants from different business areas as well as from different nationalities participated in the inauguration of this business club in the Polish Embassy on Monday, the 26th of November 2012.
The Polish Ambassador, Mr. Bartosz Jałowiecki, who hosted the first event, is also the first Honorary member of the LPBC.
As Artur Sosna, Chairman of LPBC said, this initiative will focus mainly on three topics:
- Corporations, banks, insurance companies
These areas of opportunities should encourage businesses from both countries to develop their interest followed by making investments.
We see our involvement in boosting these opportunities thanks to:
- Our networking platform,
- Our knowledge of both markets,
- Our language and cultural competencies of both markets,
- Our close connection to decision-makers in both countries,
- Our “Advisory Board” which is led by Dr. Donat Jagiello.
To complete our mission, we warmly invite all people interested in business relations between Luxembourg and Poland to join our forces.
Our official working language will be English.