- Jean Ries
- Sponsorship Packages
- Gerta EW 2014 testimonial letter
- Letter_2013_03 to bring direct flights POL-LUX
- Luxembourg Air Rescue benefits
- Brochure: Everything you need to know about the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg 2015 (EN version).
- Brochure: Investing in Poland 2015 (EN version).
- Luxembourg for Business, which operates as a trade promotion agency and liaises with Luxembourg’s Trade & Investment Offices, its Embassies, Consulate Generals, Honorary Consulates, and other international promotion networks such as for example bilateral Chamber of Commerce to foster Luxembourg’s outbound activities. With a Secretary General and an assistant, Luxembourg for Business functions as a so-called “network agency” establishing a platform for its members to review, coordinate and improve their efforts.
- Luxembourg for Finance is the the agency for the development of the financial sector, is a public-private partnership between the Luxembourg Government and the Luxembourg Financial Industry Federation (PROFIL), under the Presidency of the Minister of Finance.
- Ambassade de la République de Pologne au Luxembourg (FR version)
- The Embassy of Luxembourg to Poland (EN version)
- Web-page of the polska.lu asbl (PL version)
- Polish Radio (PL version)
Summer’s over, and LPCC’s Monthly Meetup season is open. The Meetup will focus on the travel industry and will coincide with the Inauguration Party of this year’s edition of our Entrepreneurial Women Project.Read more
ENTREPRENEURIAL WOMEN PROJECT 2019
Following previous successful editions of the Luxembourg-Poland Chamber of Commerce’s Entrepreneurial Women Project, the 6th edition of our flagship project will start on 28 September.Read more