On the 21st of April 2015 at the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce, the LPBC together with its partners the Polish Embassy Trade and Investment Section in Brussels and the Polish Embassy in Luxembourg welcomed nearly 60 guests representing sectors such as automotive, aviation and aerospace, logistics, machinery and metallurgy, pharmaceutical, education, technology and other.
During the meeting guests had a unique opportunity to hear and meet senior executives of some of the biggest economic Zones in Poland. They presented forms of support and assistance the Zones offer to businesses and entrepreneurs. Some of the world’s largest corporations of the automotive, aviation and technology industries, as well as the metallurgy and pharmaceutical industries operate within these Zones.
Finally, they shared their experience on how they adjust vocational education to labour market needs.
- Jeannot Erpelding – Director of International Affairs at the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce
- Bartosz Jalowiecki – Ambassador of Poland in Luxembourg
- Krzysztof Turowski – Head of Trade and Investment Promotion, Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Brussels
- Krzysztof Bramorski – Honorary Consul of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg in Wrocław, Lower Silesia President’s Representative for International Relations
- Barbara Kaśnikowska – President of the Board, The Wałbrzych Special Economic Zone “INVEST-PARK”
- Tomasz Sadzyński (President of the Board) and Bartosz Rzętkiewicz(Director), Lodz Special Economic Zone
- Jolanta Nowak, Manager for the Internationals Affaires, Starachowice Special Economic Zone
- Dawid Lasek – Karpaty Euroregion representative, Rzeszów– Dworzysko Science and Technology Park
Moderation and Closing Remarks by Artur Sosna
Photos by AD