The Objective of the association is to promote the development of trade, economic, financial, educational, legal, scientific and cultural relations between the Republic of India and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
Thus its principal objectives, among others consist of the following :
- Promoting and strengthening the trade between India and Luxembourg,
- Representing the commercial interests of its members to the Luxembourg or Indian authorities with an aim of facilitating and encouraging the mutual commercial relationship,
- Providing assistance in building of bilateral relations in the sectors of research, higher education, cultural and development in general,
- The association will take part in initiatives of any nature that contribute towards similar objectives and will observe absolute neutrality in political, religious and philosophical matters,
- Assisting its members in the promotion of their products or services, as well as helping potential investors seeking commercial relationships between the two countries.More information about IBCL at: http://www.ibcl.lu/