The Economic Forum in Krynica, Poland is the largest conference in Central and Eastern Europe.
The Luxembourg-Poland Business Club once more partners with Economic Forum and is inviting all the members and friends for the 27th edition of the conference.
Every year the Forum, organized at the beginning of September brings more than 3000 guests, including political, economic and social leaders coming from over 60 countries in Europe, Asia and America. The conference is attended by over 500 journalists and is widely covered by both local and international media.
This year, the 27th edition of the conference will be held on 5th – 7th September 2017.
- Six Plenary Sessions
- More than 180 panel discussions, lectures of the personalities of the public sphere,
- Workshops and round table discussions
- National and regional presentations
- Business and Management
- International Politics
- Europe and the World
- Forum of Regions
- Security Forum
- Energy Forum
- Innovations and Sustainable Development
- The European Union and its neighbors
- New Economy
- State and Reforms
- Health Care Forum
- The Awards of the Economic Forum:
- Man of the Year 2016 of Central and Eastern Europe
- Company of the Year 2016 of Central and Eastern Europe
- New Culture of New Europe
More information and registration form can be found at: http://www.forum-ekonomiczne.pl/xxvii-forum-ekonomiczne-2017-opis/?lang=en